Gusto is a software that provides the owners of small as well as medium businesses. It automates the payroll of their employees and other payments such as tax, rent, etc., and also helps with the work related to human resources. For combining these functions with accounting, Gusto QuickBooks integration is suggested. You can integrate Gusto with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online to combine more such functions.
This blog will help you know what QuickBooks and Gusto Integration mean. We will discuss the important features of their integration. The process to integrate Gusto with QuickBooks Desktop and QBO will also be shown here.
What is Gusto QuickBooks Integration and its Features?
Gusto QuickBooks Integration synchronizes payroll processing and makes it simple for companies to carry out the process. The integration is helpful for every type of business whether small or medium-sized.
With Gusto and QuickBooks integration, several features are available to the users. Some of these include:
- The payroll schedule becomes flexible.
- You can also know about the onboarding of an employee.
- Tax form processing is made easier.
- You can map the Chart of Accounts.
- Tracking can be very quick and simple.
- It also generates report functionality.
- This process helps in reporting without causing any delays.
Method for Gusto Integration with Quickbooks Desktop
When there is a need to integrate QuickBooks desktop and Gusto, the settings of the payroll software can be used. You must sign in to your Gusto, as well as QuickBooks Desktop, account to get started with the Integration process. Then from Settings, you can choose Integration. This is the main tab that helps you in beginning the process.
- Go to “Settings” in your Gusto account.
- Click on the “Integration” tab.
- From here, select “Accounting.”
- Then click on one of the titles named “QuickBooks Desktop.”
- Click on the “Connect” option.
- After clicking here, you need to write your credentials.
- Then you have to upload and map the “Chart of Accounts” to Gusto.
As soon as the mapping process is over, your QuickBooks Desktop account will get integrated with Gusto.
How does Gusto Integrate with QuickBooks Online?
The App Directory is an option available in Gusto that lets you sync or integrate with QuickBooks Online. Prior to this, you must have a Gusto account signed in. From the directory feature, move to Accounting. Choose QBO and then mention the credentials asked. After this, you can select Authorize to complete the remaining procedure.
- First, go to the “App Directory” in Gusto.
- Click on “Accounting.”
- Tap on the title stating “QuickBooks Online.”
- Then you have to fill in your credentials to get started.
- To allow QuickBooks Online and Gusto to synchronize, choose “Authorize.”
- You then need to map your “Chart of Accounts.”
- Then select in between the options whether you want to run the sync “Automatically” or “Manually.”
Your Gusto account will now be integrated with QuickBooks Online.
- If you are integrating the software for an accounting firm, then you need to choose your firm.
- It is compulsory to have “Admin Permission” in both Gusto and QuickBooks Online accounts that have to be integrated.
Gusto QuickBooks integration can be a helpful method for your business. Its brilliant features can help save your company time and manual effort. Here, we came across the steps for the integration of Gusto with QBDT. Also, we talked about the method for integration of Gusto with QuickBooks Online. You may share your experience once you have executed all the steps of these methods.
On this page, we have added more posts for you. Hubstaff QuickBooks integration is one of them that should be read. You can also see the methods for Expensify integration with QuickBooks by clicking here.