Before you learn how to install QuickBooks 2022, you first need to acquire the application either by downloading it from the Intuit website or by purchasing the installation CD from an official store.
- How to Download QuickBooks 2022 Installer?
- Important Points to Remember When You Install QuickBooks 2022.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop 2022
- Steps to Follow when QuickBooks 2022 won’t Install
How to Download QuickBooks 2022 Installer?
Visit the Intuit website and purchase the application. Once all payment formalities have been completed. Follow the steps below to acquire the QuickBooks 2022 installer.
· Download the installer by clicking the “download” link.
· You will be prompted to answer the question on how you will use QuickBooks
· Choose your answer either “yes”, “no”, or “not sure”
Note: If “yes” or “not sure” is selected a full process setup is required. if “no” is selected, only express setup is required.
After the above steps, you will get three options
· You need to select the country for which you are installing QuickBooks 2022.
· Choose the version of the software you want to install
· Finally, select the year of the software, in this case, it is 2022.
Once done with the three options, you will notice that the search button is enabled.
· Click on it,
· The download page will open.
· Once you have found the application and the version you require, click on the download button.
· The download file will be saved in the default location which is the “download folder” or as specified by you.
You have successfully downloaded the QuickBooks 2022 installer.
Important Points to Remember When You Install QuickBooks 2022.
Prior to installing the application, you need to remember a few important points.
· Write down the license and product key.
· Ensure that your system meets all requirements to install QuickBooks.· Search for the right .exe file in the specified download folder.
Install QuickBooks Desktop 2022
Once you have completed with the download formalities you can now begin with the steps to install QuickBooks desktop 2022 on your system.
· Open “Windows Explorer”.
· Go to the location where the software installer is saved on your system.
· Once located, right-click on the file.
· Choose “Run as administrator”
· Follow the on-screen instruction displayed step-by-step.
· Ensure to follow each and every steps
· Accept the “License Agreement” when displayed.
· Click Next to continue.
· Enter the product key or license information.
You will be asked to choose from the installation method of 2 types.Before you proceed on how to install QuickBooks 2022 on your machine, you will be given two options which are either to perform a custom or network install or do an express install. Given below are the steps to perform in each situation.
A ) Custom or Network Install
The custom or network type is done when you plan on hosting the QB company file on the server, or you are setting up a multi-user network setup, and if you are installing the application in a different location from the default location.
· Select the installation type.
· Click Next
· Select how you want to use the QuickBooks option.
· A dialogue box will confirm the location of the installation. Change the location if desired.
· Browse to the installation folder and locate the program.
· Start the installation process.
· Once done, click Finish
If checked, QuickBooks will launch automatically.
B) Express Install
The express install is done when you plan on using the software on a single machine or reinstalling the application again on the system.
· Select the Express Install
· Click Next to proceed.
· To being installation click the install
· Wait till the process completes
· Click Finish
A message will be displayed that you have successfully completed the express installation.
Once you have completed the process on how to install QuickBooks desktop 2022 you need to activate the product. To activate the product, do the below steps as mentioned.
· Run or open the application.
· Click the Help Button
· From the dropdown menu.
· Choose “Activate QuickBooks”
· Follow the on-screen instructions.
· QuickBooks will be activated.
· Start using the application.
Steps to Follow when QuickBooks 2022 won’t Install
In some instances, you may run into errors when QuickBooks 2022 won’t install properly in your system. To resolve this issue, you can follow the below-mentioned fixes.
Fix 1: Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
· Get QB Tool Hub and Install it.
· Open the QBTools.exe file
· Agree to the terms and conditions.
· Install process will take place.
· Click Finish
· Open the Tool Hub application.
Fix 2: Make Use of the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
· Open QB Tool Hub.
· Select Installation issue.
· Select the QuickBooks Installation Hub. Ensure you do not close the window while the process is running.
· When completed, restart your system.
Fix 3: Update Windows
Sometimes updating your windows will help resolve the issue with the QuickBooks installation process. The below steps can be followed to update the windows.
· Update Windows and then restart Windows.
· Open QuickBooks
· Verify if the problem is solved·
· If not, try reinstalling the application from scratch.
The above information is to provide you with step-by-step instructions and a guide to download and how to install QuickBooks 2022 on your system. The process is very quick and simple to follow. In case you find it difficult in installing the application you can also try the instruction given above to rectify the error.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you install QuickBooks 2022, ensure that your system is 64-bit as QuickBooks will not run on a 32-bit system.
It can result from you opening a specific file type incorrectly. The file’s reports and other windows could be the issue.
Incorrect versions of QuickBooks may cause the installation problem if you access the company file, folder, compressed, or encrypted file.
Below is the system and hardware requirement required to install QuickBooks desktop pro-2022
RAM: 8GB, 16GB (Recommended)
Storage: 2.5 GB and 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.8 Runtime file
Optical Drive for CD installation
Screen resolution 1280×1024
Please Note: QuickBooks no longer supports Windows 8.1