QuickBooks can integrate with several Google Apps such as Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and much more. This integration gives you a variety of features to make your work easier. It synchronizes all the data of Google Apps to your QuickBooks account. With Google Drive or Google Sheets QuickBooks integration, a workflow is created in business. To understand more, you can start to integrate your Google Apps with QuickBooks. Here, you will know about this integration process and also have a look at its excellent features. This process can be applied by the users of QuickBooks Online.
What is QuickBooks Google Apps Integration and There Features?
QuickBooks and Google Apps synchronization or integration is one of the excellent ways to manage all your business work efficiently. The integration helps you to link your Google Apps with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, etc., and cater to various needs of your company.
The features of QBDT/QuickBooks Online Google Apps integration include:
- Your company’s data is automatically updated from Google Apps to QuickBooks versions.
- It also creates custom reports.
- You can easily share the data with the rest of your team.
- After the integration of QB and Google Apps, you are able to send alerts when the standards are met.
- It also generates and email reports to the team.
How to Integrate Google Sheets, Apps and Calendar with QuickBooks?
Integrating Google Calendar with QuickBooks Online helps you to bill your work by importing the calendar events to your invoices. Once you integrate both of them, it will be easy for your company to get the invoices. To start the process, you can open QBO and see Apps in it. Then you can pick Find Apps. From here, Invoice with Google Calendar can be chosen. This is the app that will help you execute the remaining procedure.
- In “QuickBooks Online”, select “Apps”.
- Click on the “Find Apps” option.
- Then find “Invoice with Google Calendar.”
- Select this app from the results.
- Push “Get App Now.”
- To complete the process follow the directions on the display.
Google Calendar, Google Drive, or Google Sheets QuickBooks integration can prove to be beneficial for your business. Its superb features can help you skillfully work. The integration of Google Apps with the accounting software can be time-saving as well. You just need to follow the steps mentioned above to successfully integrate your accounts. You may let us know your experience once you have integrated them.