For various eCommerce needs, Drupal Commerce seems to be an ideal solution. Since eCommerce invites accounting activities as well, integrating this software with QuickBooks is preferable. Drupal QuickBooks integration can be performed using applications like Web Connector. The QuickBooks Web Connector 184.108.40.206 app can be best when you plan to integrate the accounting software with Drupal Commerce 2. Once the integration is complete, you can quickly synchronize your information, add the details of products, and do much more.
This reading focuses on the integration method for Drupal Commerce with QB versions like QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop. Here, you can also learn more about the integration between the two.
For simpler navigation, the following can be used:
1. What is Drupal QuickBooks Integration?
2. Drupal Commerce 2 and QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Integration
What is Drupal QuickBooks Integration?
Drupal QuickBooks integration is a way of syncing information between these software solutions. The simple exchange of information is the main reason why QuickBooks is integrated with Drupal, Drupal Commerce, or Drupal Commerce 2. More features are also available for eCommerce companies post the synchronization.
Drupal Commerce 2 and QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Integration
The application QuickBooks Web Connector 220.127.116.11 has been designed for purposes including the syncing of accounts. Before using the app, you may download QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop and use PMT.Method as its payment method. Then you can install the connector as well as Drupal Commerce 2.
To know how Drupal Commerce QuickBooks integration can be done for the specified versions, please see these directions:
- Check whether “QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop” has been downloaded on your PC.
- Install the accounting software.
- Input the accounting information to set up this version of Intuit QB.
- Select “Payments”.
- Then choose “PMT.Method”.
- Set a payment method.
- Now, “QuickBooks Web Connector 18.104.22.168” has to be downloaded.
- Complete the installation of the connector.
- Search for “commerce_qb_webconnect”. Then download it.
- Finish installing “commerce_qb_webconnect”.
Please Note: The installation of “commerce_qb_webconnect” may be local. Ensure that its “URL” carries “http://localhost” at the beginning. Should the installation not be local, “https certificate” should be present.
- In “Drupal”, write “/admin/people”.
- Use the following when “Password” is asked for:
- “**quickbooks_user **”
- Save the password as it may be needed later.
- Open the following via the platform:
- Ensure that the configurations are similar to the ones shown in the image below.
- Press the “Download QWC File” button.
- After this, “QuickBooks Web Connector” has to be opened.
- Select “Add an Application”.
- The “.qwc” file has to be uploaded.
- Tap on “Yes” for every prompt.
- Check whether the file has been added.
- Open the path shown below:
- Make the configurations as displayed in the image.
- Based on your accounting information, you may make changes to the following rather than using the details shown in the image:
- For syncing your data between “Drupal Commerce 2” and “QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop”, add items to your site and place them in your cart.
- Make sure that the order is complete.
- Also, complete the checkout procedure.
- Now, visit “/admin/reports/dblog”.
- A message will be seen saying “Added Invoice Order to Export Queue”.
- Open “Web Connector”.
- Pick the app used for uploading your “.qwc” file.
- Press “Update Selected”.
- The password saved in Step 13 has to be obtained. Enter it when asked.
- Wait for your information to get imported.
- Open “QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop”.
- Select “Customer” to check whether the information has been added.
- Then head to “Recent Transactions”.
- Click on “Invoice/Sales Receipt”.
- View “Item” for seeing your products.
- Then select “Received from” and view “Payment”.
- You may choose the names included in the order for more details.
With Drupal Commerce QuickBooks integration, businesses can efficiently manage their sales along with transactions and expenses. As we outlined the details of the method in this post, syncing your QuickBooks and Drupal Commerce accounts would have been made easier. Should you come across difficulties with any step, connect with us. You may also leave your suggestions in the comment box as follows.